Saturday, June 11, 2005
and the winner is ...
Last night was the banquet honoring outgoing residents. They give out an award to the doctor who, to them, was the best teacher during the past year. And, every year, I hope it will be my husband. I know how much he cares for the residents and how much effort he puts into their learning experience.

He won last night, and as goofy as it sounds, my heart truly leapt right out of my body. I teared up ... I was so proud of him.

And I just had to share.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
1 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day