Friday, September 09, 2005
Friday night
Went to a 'celebration of an enduring life' this evening ... one of HDH's patients who had passed away in February. She was an INCREDIBLE artist - I was blown the hell away by her work. She lived life with so much passion - I never met her, but only could wish I would have. They said some people approach the ocean of life with a teaspoon, maybe a cup - but her? Nope. She brought a bathtub.

I want to be remembered like that. It was a good night, all in all.

HDH is out-of-town with his buddies - partying it up with the Wad and Willie Lump Lump (his names for them, not mine) tonight and watching football tomorrow with the rest (including Drunk Dave, will shall have implications for quite a long time, I'm thinking). I'm suspecting this weekend will do him good. I hope he has a blast.

So, baby is asleep, I've ordered in Chinese ... and now going to sit back, watch something on TV and relax.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - with no stabbing incidents to speak of (Fyrchick!).
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
2 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day