Tuesday, August 30, 2005
El Heffe's Dreams
My friend, El Heffe (mentioned in previous post ... ala bees and such), called today to tell me he had two very strange dreams of late. By the end, I was in tears:

First dream: He dreams he is a cartoon dog. The dog looks like the blinky dog from Toy Story. And in this dream, he manages to turn himself into various appliances to get away from whomever is chasing him. At one point, he becomes a radio. When the bad guys are onto him, he gets into the bathroom, climbs the wall, and becomes the air freshener.

Second dream: He's shopping in a grocery store. Suddenly, Mr. T comes running down the aisle, tips over his grocery cart, and proceeds to start jumping up and down. EH starts jumping up and down with him, and starts yelling, "I PITY THE FOO'!" to Mr. T.

EH has had to stop ...... er ....... smoking for a month or two, so these dreams are becoming crazier by the day.

(He also suggested, when I told him about a neighbor's recent idiot rambling, that i get a paintball gun and just start picking them off at the mailbox ... PING! PING!)
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
0 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day