Friday, August 26, 2005
Terrible 2's
And the Terrible 2's have arrived in full force.

This week, O-Man was most pissed when I wouldn't let him go head first down the steps while riding on his John Deere tractor. What has the world come to when a mother won't let her son take a header down the stairs???

He was also pretty stinking mad last night at the empty pizza box. Not sure why, but it sent him into orbit. He then spent the next 15 minutes in his crib wailing and throwing things out of his crib.

I poured a glass of wine, turned up the music, and waited.

Repeat after me: BIRTH CONTROL
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
1 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day