Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Snaggle Tooth
HDH had his new TV delivered today. The delivery guys had to carry in the TV, all 300 lbs of it, and they were none too happy. But the skinniest guy (he was as small as my little toe, I think) was the most ... interesting? of them all.

I shall call him Snaggle Tooth. He had one very long tooth in front and no others that I could really see. He had quite a bit of arm art and stunk it up pretty badly.

As they were carrying in the TV, he stopped yelling and screaming at every step, sat the TV down, and pointed to his left bicep. It was cut. He said to me, "You know how heavy this TV is? So heavy it ripped my muscle!"

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Like hell it did.

(He did turn to my son and said, "You gonna help us lift this? No, you won't. Why? Because you are going to grow up and get an education, that's why".)

But still, watch out for Snaggle Tooth the Ripped Bicep Guy.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
1 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day