Monday, October 03, 2005
Saturday Night
We took the baby to the ice cream shop on Saturday night. Neat neighborhood place. A guy plays his guitar out front and all the kids dance to the music.

We let our son (now 18-mths) run up and down the sidewalk while we were eating ice cream. He was screaming and running and clapping his hands, totally wound up.

HDH says to me, "Do you think he's ... um ... normal? Are ALL kids his age like that?"
I tell him that yes, he's a toddler, and he's busy.

HDH says, "Good. I was afraid he'd be like Rain Man or something. You know, 'Twenty minutes to Wapner'" .....
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
3 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day