Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Skinny and Thin
We had the little neighborhood kids over tonight for pizza and cake. The parents had their choice of a myriad of alcoholic beverages. The party was not nearly as chaotic as the party on Saturday afternoon, but still, some major damage was done.

I overheard a conversation though that had me laughing, and astounded:

5-yr-old son to mom:

C: Hey mom. Were you ever skinny like BullemicMom? (no really, she is)

Mom: WHAT? What do you mean?

C: I mean, were you ever, you know, THIN, like that? Like back when you were skinny?

She's not heavy. Not in the slightest. She's a woman with curves and has taken good care of herself. She isn't vomiting up dinners and working out 22 out of the 24 hours in a day.

She laughed; I found it sad.

I'd rather have womanly curves than a stick figure like that. And I hope my son knows the difference some day, too.

And on the present front, we have a plethora of toys that I'll never ever be able to keep track of. Ever.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
0 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day