Thursday, March 02, 2006
A Bunch of Stuff
1. I got new bras today. I had to be fitted all over again. Having a baby and losing weight will really force a person into the little Boobie Boutique. I felt like a brand new woman leave that place. I dropped a King's Ransom on them, but whatever. It's been way. too. long. since I've purchased new bras (um, like years??).

HDH will be happy. Or he'd better NOTICE (ahem!).

2. There was a giant grass and brush fire burning near my hometown (not ultra-close, but still close to our farm/ranch) yesterday. It burned 23,000 acres, people. 10 miles WIDE in some places. They aren't reporting any lives lost, but structures are gone and likely livestock lost. I wonder what started it ... definitely not lightning.

3. Watched a seriously intense movie with HDH last night called "We Don't Live Here Anymore". My movie crush, Mark Ruffalo, plays in the film. HDH asked me why I liked him - and I said, "I'm not sure. Maybe it's just the characters he plays". HDH continued to call him "Mark Hump-alo" the rest of the night. And he's right. I'd hump that man silly.

4. We're celebrating my son's 2nd birthday this weekend. Lots of little people running around, family flying in from Oregon, etc. It will be mass chaos at our casa. Little kids all amped up on sugar ... everyone fighting for the same toy ... oooooh, lawd. What was I thinking??
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
6 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day