Thursday, May 11, 2006
Waxin' The Parts
I decided I'd go ahead and get my PARTS waxed before the cruise. I went last week. I didn't blog about it because, well, I was still crying and shaking from the experience.

I really DO have a high pain tolerance. I went through well over 24 hours in active labor without pain meds. I can handle pain.

But I cannot handle hard wax. They put the wax on and rip it off with their fingers. And this is what I went through last week, for about an hour.

She was talking along, trying to distract me, but the skinning of my vagina skin wasn't very cool. And she didn't put any salve stuff on after. Nothing to cool the pain.

When I left, my vagina was on FIRE. I was putting aloe vera on it that night and my husband was saying, "Why the hell would do that???". Good question.

And a week later, I have stray hairs (read: patches) she missed and it's getting stubbly. Doesn't make sense. She told me to come in this week "for a touch-up". Bull shit. I shouldn't have to come in for any touch-up after a week. I'll stick to shaving then.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
10 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day