Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Two Turtles Humping ...

... and a Patridge in a Pear Treeeeeeeee.

We encountered this froggy couple at the Portland Zoo on Monday. One little boy asked his mother what they were doing, and she said, "Hopscotch. They're playing hopscotch!!". Good answer.

We had a nice time in Portland - super busy. Party on Saturday night. On Sunday, family BBQ, then 1st birthday party for college friend's daughter (and HDT got to go down a water slide), then another BBQ with friends at their very cool house with a very cool backyard. So very Secret Garden.

We came home last night. I'm doing laundry today, packing, and we leave tomorrow for Grand Junction.

PS It was nice and 75, a bit overcast, while in Portland. It was 99 degrees here yesterday. WHAT THE HELL!?!? I want to live in Portland. That is all.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
12 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day