Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Hump Day
My exciting day ...

1. Bought a new mattress for our guest bedroom bed. I slept on that thing last year (HDH had to get up early and I didn't want to get up at 5:00 with him), and OH BOY did that mattress suck. Just like sleeping on a Board of Death. Plus, it was purchased circa CrazyExGirlfriend and you know, I don't need to share the same 8-year-old mattress that she got nekkid on. Ack.

2. Stopped by the mall to pick up my blush. The sales lady talked me into trying some new eyeshadow. She had to start over once. After I left, I looked just like a $3 Thai hooker. I took that shit off in the parking lot faster than a dress on prom night.

3. Came home, ate lunch, checked the mail. Stuck in one piece of junk mail (of many) was a letter from my sweet grandmother. I have learned now to check every bit of our mail. Our mailman sucks, and often times you toss very important things because he shoves it in a magazine you'll never look at.

4. Am currently pissed because there isn't a soul around to scratch my back. I have stitches and the fucking ITCH!! I itch even more thinking about them. Dammit.

5. But on a positive note, the Icky Diapers at our house have gone away. HDToddler is in a much better frame of mind, and life is returning to normal. Whatever normal is.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
6 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day