Well, obviously I am not going to be able to float both, so some other fellow bloggers who you may or may not be familiar with have joined me in making sure you all have something to read. Dark Damian, FreshAirLover, Howard, and Laurie aka Captain New Booty Mean Ass are in like Flynn. And hopefully we will provide some sort of entertainment. If not, screw you. HDW likes us and that's what matters. Have any of YOU gone on a cruise with her? I THOUGHT NOT.
Speaking of cruise...here is a picture of HDW on the beach in Freeport, Bahamas. I believe this was taken before the unfortunate toe accident. But I can't be sure.

Isn't she a cutie patootie?
But I digress, on with the guest posting!
Once upon a time in a land far, far away (Arizona), there lived a girl named Laurie-locks who also went by the name Captain New Booty Mean Ass and she...
Fuck it, I'll let her tell it. I have to go update my blog.
Take it away Laurie.

While the cat's away, the mice will play.



