Thursday, September 14, 2006
She's Got Legs ...
I stood in line behind this young woman the other day. She was probably 23-ish? Very pretty. And damn, if she didn't have the NICEST LEGS EVER. While I'm thinking to myself that my legs pretty much suck and how hers kick complete ass, I see that she has the scaliest, dirtiest, grayest and nastiest elbows I have ever seen. (and I have seen some - growing up on a ranch with dirty farm kids, you know??) Competely grossed me out. Great legs or not, some sugar scrub could be your very bestest friend.

We're heading out tomorrow for this mini-trip to California. Business, but hopefully some kick back time in there, too. I'm bringing some books and my MP3 player. We are leaving the Bug behind. As much fun as it was to bring him along on the last trip (to Oregon, Tahoe, and back to Oregon), I didn't really relax. I dealt with a screaming kid and was, you know, THAT MOM with THAT KID on THAT PLANE.

No thank you.

Momma's gonna kick back and relax and come back MUCH happier and a whole lot nicer.

Until next week!!
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
16 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day