Thursday, November 16, 2006
LOVE THURSDAY

My Brother and My Son
Originally uploaded by hotdoctorwife.
It's been a while since I've done Love Thursday! Shame on me.

This is a favorite photo of mine ... my younger brother, holding my son, with our dad's picture in the background.

My son ADORES my brother - you'd think he'd hung on the moon. I think, in theory, it's mostly because my brother is still a kid himself. He buys my son the presents he knows he will like the best. When he saw HDToddler was really into the dinosaurs at the museum visit we'd all just made, he turned around and bought my son one. For the longest time, HDT took the dinosaur to bed with him.

I've posted before on my brother. He can drive me right up the wall, but I love him dearly. I'll never not be in his corner.

"If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother." ~Sam Levenson
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
10 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day