Thursday, November 02, 2006
Ten Weird Things About Me
Ten Weird Things About Me:

(Tagged by Kath for being one of the first five to read her blog ... I could swear I was seventh, though ... ha!)

1. When I get a magazine in the mail, I like to be the first to read it. I can tell if HDH has thumbed through it already and it chaps me off. I don't know why.

2. I know the lyrics to "I've Been Everywhere" by Lynn Anderson. I haven't practiced in awhile, so I might be a little rusty. Huh. I said rusty! (He was a shitbag ex-boyfriend, by the way.. Ooh, and I also tend to nickname people. Crusty Rusty, Stinky Paul Ball Sac, you get the idea)

3. I can bend my thumbs back and make a "W" with my tongue. That doesn't come in as handy as it should.

4. I used to believe if I chewed food on the right side of my mouth, only the right side of my body would grow.

5. I have an unnatural fear of tornadoes. There could be one four counties away, and I'm still in the basement. I've been in/through those, and they are devil bastards.

6. I haven't spoken to my mom in about two years and it's been the best two years of my life. We call her the Emotional Vampire. I also call her Captain Bringdown. She might as well answer to both. (really, the stories on her are endless)

7. They whacked off my uvula during my tonsilectomy in 1995. (And no, not vulva!)

8. coughI'veneverwatchedGrey'sAnatomycough (mostly because of no effin' time, DVR or not)

9. When I was 3, I fell on a cinder block and broke my nose. And then I fell on a cinder block and broke my head open. Twice. Soooo ... I really have issues with cinder blocks, apparently.

(This is where I stop I go into the kitchen for help, and this is the help I get!)

10. When I asked my husband for the 'last weirdest thing' about me in his eyes, he looked at me and said, "Well, that BEAK you have for a nose ...." - and then laughed his ass off.

I rest my case.

Bonus:

11. I didn't give myself the name HotDoctorWife. That credit is owed to Fyrchk.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
13 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day