
Happy Hump Day, if you will.
It snowed last yesterday at the HDHousehold! I threw some photos up on Flickr if you're interested in seeing the white stuff.
I also spent the morning helping out my RedneckBrother who managed to lose the keys to his pickup truck somewhere in the shit-hole he calls his house. Being the nice sister I am (moreover, new a storm was coming in and wasn't keen on my nephew walking a long way home from school in said snow), I drove over with HDToddler to pick my brother up.
He got the keys remade, managed to fuck up and bring the guy at the dealership the registration for his '78 fishing boat. He told me he thought his "human instinct" told him the remade keys wouldn't work. They did. I told him his "human instinct" maybe needs to lay off the weed. He also told me a story about his boat, the trailer and a tire that flew off. I love him, but man, he doesn't really have a whole lot to work with up there.
You know, call it my "human instinct".

How To Spot A Rich Guy ...



