Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Femme Folle
I need your advice.

If you're playing catch-up, you'll want to read:

the letter to the ex-girlfriend

this encounter at the airport recently

GoliathExGirlfriend* was gone to France for most of September. It was quite nice, really. Some peace and quiet in the neighborhood and at work (remember, she moved in to our 'hood and switched jobs to be working near HDHusband).

We came home Sunday night to an email from her, with all sorts of stories about her trip to France, complete with photos. Looks like she went on some cooking tour, worked at a vineyard (in a really nasty outfit - who wears a beach skirt wrap, tshirt, black baseball hat and black Born clogs??).

Here's where HDH and I see things quite differently:

HDH says: "She only sent me that email because she knows I like wine and I like to cook".

HDW says: "Thinking back to my boyfriend six years ago, I know he might like one place we went skiing at. I'm not about to take a bunch of photos of Park City and send them to him, six years later. I could give a donkey's dick what he's doing these days."


HDW says: "She obviously is still infatuated with you. She might think she has a chance with you, but she's determined to show you how worldly she is now".

HDH says: "You've got to be kidding me."


HDW says: "Hey, if she sends you a bunch of emails describing the stupid shit she's doing in her life, and sending photos, we should be able to do the same. We should be able to write up an email about our recent family trip to the pumpkin patch, send it to our friends, throw her on the list like she does us, and include some photos of the happy family. I bet that shit would make her stop."

HDH says: "Well, HDW, revenge is a life lived well. We have everything she doesn't have - a spouse, a child. As far as I'm concerned, she's just making herself miserable."

HDW says: "Yes, but isn't it time we stand up to her? Six years later, she thinks she's getting somewhere with you."


So, what opinion of our very own Femme Folle do you have? What would you do?

* and I say GoliathEx for a good reason. For those of you who saw the photos, you'll get the reference now. She-Ra!!!
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
23 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day