Sunday, October 08, 2006
A Weekend in Review
The Weekend In Review:

1. Got a bill from our landscaping company. We had some trees put in the backyard to create more of a barrier between us and the folks in the barrio. The contract was for one amount. The bill was for $4,000 more. I called and left a (kind of) grumpy message. The last billing cycle, they rebilled us for something we'd already paid for.

2. I went to see the play Amadeus with my girlfriend. It's been a long time since I've seen anything but a musical. I remember being in theater, and I thought musicals were easy and these kinds of plays were the hardest. My only complaint would be to the gentlemen next to me who kept burping up his dinner throughout the play and making me gag.

3. Took HDToddler to The Circus on Saturday night. Apparently, I wasn't really paying attention to where the seats were ... but we ended up on the front-fucking-ROW. My kid gave me his 'nuk' and started walking out towards the elephants during the show. Didn't quite get IN the ring. We left not long after that. And after he kicked over my soda, causing The Flood of the Night under our seats, probably pissing off everyone around us.

4. Instead of going up to the mountains to see the last of the colors change, we opted to go to the Fall Festival and pick out a "cumpkin" for HDT. He stomped around in the hay, got to pet a horse, checked out a goat and some chickens ("bak, bak!!") and had a cookie. Not too shabby.

5. The guy at lunch on Sunday shorted me the chips we ordered, but did this creepy 'touching of my hand' when he gave me the change. Ack.

6. Most importantly, an email from GOLIATHEXGIRLFRIEND. She has sent photos of herself in France. I'm thinking, you know, it's time to even out the playing field. I'm starting to find the idea of sending HER emails of OUR FAMILY in good taste. Only seems fair.

We're going out to eat tonight. Leaving HDT in capable hands of the babysitter. I am going to drink. A lot.

And tomorrow night, I will hope my Denver Bronco's don't get completely wasted by the Ravens. Sigh.

Back to the drinking ...
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
8 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day