
It's LOVE THURSDAY!
This is a photo taken of my dad and I one summer, early 1980's. I remember this day being a big deal because it was during wheat harvest. He took some time off to go to the pool with the family - which really never happened. But because it was important to his daughter, he did. This was a theme in my dad's life. Taking care of others. Being kind and gentle, strong and faithful.
I remember this day.
I remember him this way.
My dad's birthday is this weekend. He would have been 61 this year. He left us all too soon at 49.
"I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
Stephan Grellet
Quaker Missionary
Happy Birthday, Dad. I love and miss you. I think of you every day. I talk to you and I believe your heart hears every word I say.

LOVE THURSDAY



