Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Eight Crazy Nights
A conversation with ElJefe, my bestest guy friend (also known as the StonerChickenFarmer):

Me: I went to a great Hanukkah party the other night. I learned all about how they prayed the oil would last for eight nights, and it did! That's why in Jewish tradition they light candles for eight nights. Cool, huh??

EJ: Yeah. I prayed once that something would last for eight days ... my WEED. It didn't. I'm still kinda pissed about that.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
11 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day