HotDoctorHusband wanted to listen to his music, so we had this stuff playing. HDH knows I don't like it; therefore, he turned it up as loud as possible. And it's not that I can't appreciate the music, but on repeat for hours? Not gonna happen. So I left and went candle shopping, which reminds me ...
I redecorated the mantel above our fireplace in the family room yesterday. My husband remarked that it didn't 'look balanced' (whatever), and needed candles on the other end, too.
I put two candles up on the right side, bringing the grand total to four, and asking him how it looked now, considering he has the discerning interior decorative taste, apparently:
Him: "I don't know, if you put anymore candles up there, it'll look like we're having a seance and can talk to the Dead."
Me: "Oh really? And what will you say after I kill you??"
Him: "You'll know it's me. I'll say PEACE, BITCHES!!!"
Last night before bed, my son pounded back some water and then started jumping on our bed. My husband laying on one side, me on the either. Without much warning, my son then urps up the water he just consumed. My son stood up, stared at the mess, hands on his hips, totally puzzled and said, "What IS that??".
I fell off the bed laughing, crawling into the bathroom to get something to wipe it up with.
My son kept asking me to 'name it', but I was too busy crying laughing, because my husband had jumped up from his side of the bed, yelling, "OHMYGOD! He just BARFED on the bed ... NO WAIT! HE JUST THREW UP ON MY SIDE OF THE BED! Holy crap!!! How did he know it was MY SIDE? Jesus Christ! That's disgusting!".
I couldn't have aimed his urp any better myself.
And so ends how we spent our President's Day holiday at the HotDoctorCasa.
Labels: life, Presidents Day, vacation day my ass

Vacation Day, My Ass



