
Let's run down the last 72 hours, shall we?
My kid ended up with a tummy bug.
I've cleaned up numerous amounts of excessively disgusting, runny, liquid diarrhea from his little self. He has blistery, red diaper rashes that have left his skin bleeding. He's had it running down his pants. And in that case, I've had it all my arms and pants, and cleaning it up off the floor.
He threw up at daycare. He managed to urp right into his bowl. He got up, grabbed his blanket, and went to bed.
Today, more explosive diarrhea.
Also, after cutting up limes for my nightly vodka tonic, I started getting this odd feeling in my fingers. They began to itch like mad. And then, they started to burn like a motherfucker. And then, almost on cue, they swelled up.
Huh???
What the hell??
I called my husband. I took Benadryl. And it went away in an hour.
Yesterday just fucking sucked, for a variety of reasons.
I am glad it's over.
Labels: rant

What Fresh Hell Is This?



