Friday, July 08, 2005
Stupid people
Went to the Mall today to buy a new pair of pants. (finally, baby weight be a-droppin') The girl that was ringing me up was the stupidest sounding person I have ... just possibly ... ever met. When two boys asked her where to find BC Sports, she tells them, and as they walk away, she says to her friend, "Geez, I hope they don't get 'nappered'."

And when her friend asks her to hold open the bag so she can put my purchases in the bag, she agreed by saying, "Oh, TODES". Not "Totally", but "todes".


This and she insisted on making a "Wall of the Rings We Want" in the back room. This way all the 'boys' they loved would know which ring to buy for them, and wouldn't have the chance to mess it up.(Because really, what guy doesn't want that little yippy girlfriend in their lives?? And they wonder why they aren't married yet? Jeebus!!!)

Lovely.

Then this evening, I had a small altercation (and I'm very easy going, so this was rare) with a woman at an outdoor concert we were at. We've been going for almost four years. Never once has anyone been nasty, mean, unkind. The laid-back Capitol Hill crowd. You bring in your own wine and food, chill under the stars, listen to the likes of Keb' Mo' (this evening), Ottmar Leibert (last night - in-freaking-credible flamenco guitar player from Santa Fe), Lucinda Williams, and soon, Jonny Lang. A great line-up, great crowd.

Until this RAG of a woman sees my camera (and I'm taking a photo of my son running away from the stage), and she jumps me about the whole thing.

The first time she said, "You can't have a camera; they'll seriously take it from you!!" (in the worst panicked, "The f----ing aliens are coming, man, run!!!" voice), I told her I appreciated her letting me know. The third time she told me (and as I was leaving), I turned to her and said, "You know, it's great you told me, but I wish to hell you'd shut up and leave us alone".

Too bad that bitch doesn't get "nappered".

Like, TODES.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
0 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day