Sunday, September 18, 2005
HDW's Weekend
My weekend consisted of the following:

Friday: Had lunch with my JH/HS English/Theatre teacher. She was one of my better teachers and truly gave me the passion for reading. It was awesome to see her again. That night, met up with friends for drinks at a local pub.

Saturday: Went to a photography exhibit downtown and walked in on two ladies doing coke in the bathroom.

Sunday: My husband's best friend told me that when HDH dies, in his will, it must say, "DD gets HDW". Ew. And the Broncos actually WON. Although, I'm 110% sure San Diego deserved the win. The Broncos blew serious ass.

And on a sidenote: I was reading a book to my son today. The character's name was "Nutbrown Hare". There's just too much wrong with that ...
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
1 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day