Monday, April 03, 2006
My Weekend (and boy, aren't you excited)
The summary of my weekend:

1. I keep cutting or burning my hands. It's disgusting. And painful. And I've managed to re-slice a just about healed-up cut, and that REALLY hurt.

2. We watched The Constant Gardener last night and I'm still sorting it all out in my head. (Except for the part where the bad guys pillage a village and kill children. I put the pillow up to my face then. HDH told me we'd never go to Africa, mostly because I would have to help every last person that needed it. And I suspect that is entirely accurate.) Damn my bleeding heart.

3. I kept making HDHusband laugh last night with my impersonation of my favorite line from Harold And Kumar Go to White Castle ("Daddy will not come on anyone!!"). I bet he's reading this and laughing, too. What can I say? I'm funny like that.

4. My son ran after a leaf blowing in the yard, yelling, "COME-HERE!" as it would blow away. Very funny.

5. My neighbor told me the kid with the collection of buddhas and deities has a family history of collecting bizaare things. She referred to their home as "a trip around the world of crazy shit". Including an entire room dedicated to all the Beanie Babies their dad collects. Apparently, you look in the door only as there isn't any room to walk around.

And last but not least ...

6. I cleaned. I went on a mad cleaning spree yesterday morning to rid my mind of a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE VERY BAD dream I had had the night before. I cleaned out under my bathroom sink, purged the bedroom stuff out, boxed up good will clothes, cleaned out the hall closet, and all before 11:00 a.m. Last night when I went to get the new birth control out (because we don't need no stinking babies right now), and it was GONE. I spent 20 minutes digging through the trash in the garage last night - still no go. So much for organization!!
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
5 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day