Monday, July 17, 2006
Sick. As. A. Dog.
Chest cough. Sore throat. Head cold. Sinus pressure. Headache. It's all here, and it's all staying way to freaking long. My son (or the Vector of Disease) brought this shit home from daycare and it's not leaving. I want to rip my head off! Miserable.

We did go to the Zoo yesterday to see the new baby giraffe (or 'jaff, according to my son). It was a balmy 103, so that went over really well. We bought a pool from Target and after a second trip back to Target for the air compressor, we got that bad boy blown up. My son got in and peed in it; therefore, ruining any chance of us getting in when he went to bed later. The pool has cup holders though, so this is a big bonus.

I have nothing else to report. I'm going to go back to bed, take more Sudafed and die now. Miss me. All eight of you.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
16 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day