Sunday, January 14, 2007
"It smells like melted Barbies!!"

I hosted a SEX TOY PARTY at my casa last night. So, for those of you totally offended by talk of sex stuff, move right on along ....

For those that aren't, you were likely AT my party last night - and thank you tons for coming over (ha) and hanging out, drinking wine, and learning about glass things that you put into certain body places!

I love that when the cream you put on your n*pples came around, I remarked that it smelled too much like Kissing Coolers lipgloss that I had in Junior High. ClizBiz determined it smelled like "melted Barbies". Cracked me up. They also passed around a book of sex positions, and one still leaves me amazed and astounded. I took a picture of the page because, you know, I have to fucking figure that thing OUT ....

I have to laugh, though: With the amount of purchases made last night, I qualified for a cruise trip. Like HELL I'm getting on another cruise ship. So if I make it, anyone else is welcome to the thing!
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
21 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day