I am a huge fan of perfumes and colognes. Love, love, love them. I have so many for different occasions, different moods. I absolutely LOVE perfumes.
But after my childhood friend Lizard clued me in to a new website, I feel compelled to share with all of you what sort of perfumes and such we've uncovered:
Are you in the mood to smell like earthworm?
How about a funeral home?
Maybe you think the chicks will dig ya if you smell like a horse stable?
Are you trying to stand apart from the crowd? Then you should certainly try this cologne out ...
I like that if you want to smell like this, it comes in a 'calming lotion', as well.
Honestly, any smell you can conjure up in your head, and you'll find it on this site: sushi, paint, vinyl, beet root, holy water, and glue - among many other choices.
Knock yourself out.
Maybe, literally.
Labels: funny find, perfumes

Smelly Stuff



