Thursday, August 02, 2007
Leaving On a Jet Plane .......
.............. on Saturday.





We're off to the yearly "HotDoctor Family Reunion" in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. This year, Bug and I are taking off a day early, and the Hubby is flying in the next morning. I'm not too freaked about traveling alone with Bug. I've made a mental plan of what to pack, how to pack, and all of it involves vodka for me. No wait, I meant toys for him. Yeah, that's what I meant ...





We will be attending the family reunion on Sunday, and seeing old friends for the days that follow. Around Thursday, we'll be packing it up and driving to the Oregon Coast for a few days at a beach house HotDoctorHusband's sister booked for our family, her family, and the in-law's in or around Lincoln Beach. It shall be an experience, methinks. Good, bad, indifferent, I will come back with some story for all of you.



Like last year. I don't think I could begin to top last year, but those of you new to the blog or interested in the shit that happened ...



Part One

Part Two

Part Three



Which reminds me ....


My ass is taking a week long break while we're out there. I am going to try and check my email maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe once, if I remember. I'm so looking forward to disconnecting myself for a while. I know somewhere Kath is reeling in horror, but I'm burning out on the internet (ducking, while she throws her laptop in my general direction).


I'm looking forward to the break.


Therefore, I will spend tomorrow (Friday) packing, unpacking, re-packing ... and catch you all somewhere in the week of August 13th!

Labels: ,

Episode recounted by hotdrwife
10 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day