Friday, September 28, 2007
In 10 or less ...
Things That Happened Last Night:

1. My son's class party at big, local park
2. Woman not associated with our party losing child, and consequently, almost all teachers and parents fanned out over said park looking for little girl. She was found about 2-3 blocks away.
3. Went over to walk in the Light the Night event (for Leukeumia/Lymphoma research)
4. Ran into elementary/high school/once-was-roommate/lifetime friend who was walking in memory of her friend (an acquiantance of mine) who battled Non-Hodgkins last year.
5. Said goodbye, started walking.
6. Around mile two, I run into friend who is frantically looking for her son.
7. Friend and I bactrack a ways, and find him standing alone, looking a bit sheepish.
8. Celebrate, and Friend remarks I must be wearing my lucky undies as I've helped find two missing kids.
9. Complain about blisters on my feet as we're walking back to the car, that we almost didn't find, but that's another story.
10. Go home.

The end.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
3 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day