Monday, November 19, 2007
Myspace Survey By My Bruv-ver
You know those goofy Myspace surveys? My brother filled one out with me in mind, and I figured I'd share with all of you:

Who knows me best? the race is on......this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME ... even if you don't have any idea....and send it back to me. But first post a blank one out to all your friends so they can return the favor to you. Be honest and make sure you repost a blank in your own bulletin so I can do it for you!

Where did we meet?
You dropped me you jerk. lol (true story - I dropped him at the adoption agency)

Summarize me in one sentence:
Smart ass!!! hahahahahahaha

Take a stab at my middle name?
easy, Linn

How long have you known me?
almost 28 years, unfortuanetly

When is the last time that we saw each other?
can't remember

Do I drink?
only in days that end in Y, kidding, not much

Am I happy?
I hope

Am I a good person?
not really, YES

What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me?
thats MY sister, SHIT

What's one of my favorite things to do?
Hang with The Bug

Who Do I love more than my life?
The Bug, and maybe HotDoctorHusband (I like how he added 'maybe')

Am I funny?
looking

Have you ever made me smile..if so when?
lots of times, I am a smart ass

What's my favorite type of music?
Crappy 80-90s music, I think

Have you ever seen me cry?
I don't think so

Can I sing?
yes

What is the best feature about me?
Your brother

Am I shy or outgoing?
outgoing

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
both

Do I have any special talents?
Piano

Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what)?
normal

Have you ever hugged me?
yes

Kissed me?
a long time ago

What is my favorite food?
lasagna, I think

Am i a good cook?
not sure

Am I dating anyone?
Hope not, you're married

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
blondie

What's your favorite memory of me:
all of them, except when you moved out (this one actually made me tear up)

What is my worst habit:
chewing tabacco (as if)

Do I like corn dogs?
probably

Have you ever had a dream about me?
can't remember

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would say?
FUCK, not my brother

Whats my religion?
Heavens Gate

Am I family oriented?
yes

Who is my best friend?
ElJefe, i think

Labels:

Episode recounted by hotdrwife
3 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day