Friday night: Watched "Cinderella Man" courtesy Netflix with HDH. Discovered HDH ate my secret ice cream stash and berated him the rest of the movie. Ass.
Saturday: HDH saw the cover of the new People Magazine that says something about Brad Pitt wanting to adopt Jolie's kids. He says, "That doesn't surprise me. He's not the one with the dick in that relationship". We intended on eating out at nice place. Asked friends to join us. One couldn't get off work in time, so we found another place. They called back and suggested another place affiliated with the new aquarium in town. Last time that happens. HDH got sick yesterday from something he ate there. (But, I had some wine and martini - you could given me a box of hair and I would have been happy)
Sunday: Hosted a party for interviewing residents here. Temporary coordinator (now gone) gave some the wrong time, so three showed up a half an hour after the party was over and as we were getting ready to leave for another party. One had to run after the taxi. Felt bad. Then we attended the annual Christmas party for the department. They've downgraded it from a big bash at a local historic hotel to a very modest party at convention site (and by that, I mean a room at an Athletic Club - bah). They've switched bands and although these folks are better, there's just not as much energy in the room. Four or five of the tables were open last night and not all the tables were full. Apparently, it cost $100 a couple. I'm not sure for what. I spent the better part of the evening bantering with HDH's colleague about the validity of this (we both agreed not) as the buffet was "modest at best". I danced with the Dept. Chairman to "Hot, Hot, Hot" ... and we were the only ones out there. The band let a 2 minute drum solo go and we just had nothing to do but keep pretending there was SOME beat to dance to.
And then we old people came home. HDH is feeling a bit better and I have a cold. HDToddler is gearing up for another day of kicking my ass. I see it in his little Toddler eyes.

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies
I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.
Delve deeper...
Click here for more!
Location: The Rockies
I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.
Delve deeper...
Click here for more!
Saturday Snow
I'll miss you, JWR, and love you forever. Rest in ...
Conversation
Hits
Boys
Welcome Home!
Turkey Day
Just a reminder ...
You Grew Not Under My Heart ...
Ouch
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
A Day In the Life
A Likely Story
All That You Can't Leave Behind
Almost Infamous
Amusement From Above
Captain and Coke with a Lime
Cliz Biz
Confessions of a Geeky Blogger
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Crazy Mexican Girl
Crisis Intervention Summit
Dirk Mancuso
Elle the Pirate
Fang's Forum
Footprints On The Ceiling
For The Birds
Fresh Air Lover
Funky Brown Chick
Giant Walrus Noises
Hack City
I Am Emily xIt's Still All About Me
Joy Unexpected
Kav's Blog
Maigh.com
Margaritaville
not THAT different
Portland Ground
Post Secret
qPlog
Rosalicious
Shmeder
Spicy Cauldron
Stiletto
Squirrel, Please!
The Knicker Report
These Crazy Times
The Web Pen Blog
Welcome to Shonda-Land
Whatchu Tawkin Bout
Zube
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Weekend


