Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Just a reminder ...
Okay. This past week has been rough for our house (didn't happen directly TO us personally, but to people we know). So, I feel I have to say something, albeit generic, but still heartfelt:

With the holidays approaching, everyone is going to parties and doing the kicking up of the heels, drinking, etc.

So, please: DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE.

Have a designated driver. Call a cab. Call a friend. Your life and someone else's is way more important than getting behind a wheel after you've had drinks.

On that note, I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. Eat lots of turkey and get fat, I say!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
3 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day