Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Halloween Costumes
Kids really crack me up.

I had two emails from friends yesterday, including photos of their children in their Halloween costumes.

The first was from my high school girlfriend. She explains that their three-year-old daughter wanted to be (unwavering and since August, you know) a BLUE CIRCLE. She wouldn't change her mind one bit. And the photo was included - and by golly, she was a blue circle. Looks like they fashioned to hula hoops or something with blue material, one on each side, and little M was a blue circle. Too funny.

The second email was from a college friend, who describes her daughter's (also unwavering) desire to be a "shark princess". Apparently L couldn't find a shark pattern, so they settled on a fish with a tiara.

On a related note, our kid went as "I'm tired and I refuse to wear my dumbass costume". He then had a few chocolates and plowed head on into a chair in HDH's office; therefore, creating a giant goose egg on his forehead. Looked like a third eye. (as HDH said, as I was freaking out, "Really, HDW. It's just a hematoma ... he probably just broke his vein".

NICE.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
2 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day