Wednesday, January 11, 2006
HDW's StraightJacket Day
Bummer.

My son has been sick since Saturday with a low-grade temp and really just all-around feeling like crap. He has had two nights in a row of waking up extremely unhappy. I swear to you, last night he sounded like he was possessed. From about midnight to one, I sat with this arching, angry, growling baby-child and rocked him back to sleep. Insanity.

Today, I take him to the doctor. He doesn't have a temp at all and is eating better.

Doctor looks in throat and tells me there are blisters on the back of his throat. Once again, folks, HDToddler has herpangina ... a variation of the Coxsackie Virus (again, nice name). HDToddler had this last summer. The time frame is about 10-14 days, and the doctor today believes we are 'just beginning'. She hopes it won't be as bad as it's the second time around and his fevers haven't been what they were before (103-104 for four days).

Bummer, bummer, bummer, motherfucking bummer.

Fuck. Piss. Shit. Fuck. Dammit. FUCK!!!
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
0 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day