Thursday, January 05, 2006
more Ism's
Dr. Cox-ism's (and I need a laugh today):


"Well gosh, I guess I became a doctor because ever since I was a little boy I just wanted to help people. I don't tell this story often, but I remember when I was 7 years old, one time I found a bird that had fallen out of it's nest, and so I picked him up and I brought him home, and I made him a house out of an empty shoebox. (starts laughing). I became a doctor for the same four reasons that everybody does: chicks, money, power, and chicks. "

[an overweight patient has not been losing weight, despite Dr Cox's orders]

Dr. Cox : Lemme ask you a quick question: are you trying to make my head explode? Because you have no idea just how frustrating it is working your ass off trying to inflate a tiny little balloon inside somebody's clogged artery when all that person has to do, really is - oh, I don't know - go for a walk in the morning or choke down a fresh green salad. And you come back here looking like that? And, I know here, I know I'm supposed to be Dr. Give-A-Crap, but you wanna hear the God's honest truth? And this is a fact: you are what you eat. And you clearly went out and devoured a big fat guy, didn't ya?
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
1 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day