Saturday, March 11, 2006
Magic
Last night, after putting HDToddler to bed and picking out a movie to watch with HDHusband ... I had my glass of wine and was ready to head downstairs.

And that's when I saw it ...

The Artist Formerly Known as HDT had taken purple crayon and made the wall his own. I was laughing and completely failed to take a picture of said "artwork". Lots of busy lines here and there, around the corner and onto the wall by the fridge.

He had obviously taken his time.

Where the hell were we when this happened?? Making dinner, putting laundry in ... I'm not sure, but he was busy for quite some time.

(I noticed later the crayon and been 'tossed aside' ... almost like, "... and I'm SPENT!!")

I remembered years ago my girlfriend telling me that best thing ever for crayon on walls was The Magic Eraser. She had sent out an email detailing what her son had done to their freshly painted walls, and wanted me to know "in case that ever happens to you". I didn't have HDT yet, but I stored it away ...

People, the art is now gone from the walls. The Crayons (and hopefully ALL OF THEM THIS TIME) have been put away. Replacing them now is a birthday gift from Mom and Dad:

Aquadoodle.

No mess. Just add water.

Works for me.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
2 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day