Thursday, May 25, 2006
15 Things
Here's how it works:
Write 15 things about 15 separate people, but don't name them. They can be things you were too shy to tell people, things you wish you could tell them, or things you hate about them. Anything.

1. I am so proud of you. I will always be in your corner, no matter what. You are often misunderstood, but I still remember the little boy that thought he taught frogs to jump and saved injured baby bunnies, and kept them in the bedroom. Your heart is in the right place.

2. I will never regret telling you goodbye. Forgiveness doesn't mean you continue to allow someone to hurt you. I can forgive you, but I don't have to stick around.

3. You make my heart so happy, and I can't imagine this world without you in it. Your little kisses make my heart melt.

4. I miss you. And I'd give just about anything to have you back.

5. I wish I could have known you longer. I know you were an incredible person and I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to know you better.

6. I only told you looked good in your new "Pineapple Capri's" because I think you are stupid, and you might as well dress the part, too.

7. You are a crazy woman - CRAZY. You are mentally unstable and you don't flush toliets. You have a big nose and a big ego. I wish you well and I wish you far. You are taking up oxygen. Be gone already.

8. If your list wasn't so unrealistic and completely out in left field, you'd probably have found someone to share your life with by now. Really.

9. Yes, I know what a VCR is. You still suck.

10. It's not the end of the world. I know it feels like it now, but you will get through this and we will be here to make sure you do.

11. I hate your cats. And I hate them even more because you love them more than you love your own son. I think that's the saddest thing ever.

12. I have never felt abandoned by you. I never have felt unwanted or unloved by you. You had to make a decision that was best for everyone. It couldn't have been easy to do. If we never meet, I wish you could know that I'm fine, my life is fine, and I thank you for giving it to me.

13. I love laughing with you. To see you happy and relaxed is one of the greatest joys in my life.

14. I'm so glad I met you, and I'm so glad I kept in touch with you after you moved out of the 16th St. house. You have been one of my best friends, and almost ten years later, you are still a necessary presence in my life.

15. When I heard the news on Saturday afternoon, my whole world shifted. Every thing that was my balance, and right and wrong - changed. I want believe it didn't happen. I want to believe this is all a mistake. I want to believe that the respect and love I have for you isn't going to go away. I desperately want not to believe you could hurt my family so badly. And yours, as well. May God show mercy on your soul.
Episode recounted by hotdrwife
8 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day