Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Halloween Quiz Thingie Because Mr Vholes Hates the Phrase Meme
What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
I remember freaking out after seeing Halloween. I hated the Chucky movies. But there was one movie called (I think) Night of the Living Dead - my brother picked it out from our local movie store/gas station. I remember something about zombies and little 'tails' that would form on the back of necks, and that's how you'd know if someone was infected or not.

What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?
I am particularly fond of the year I went as the Statue of Liberty. I remember it being my idea, and I even won some silly little contest that year. I used my flashlight for the torch, too.

Given enough money what would be your fantasy Halloween costume?
Invisible Mom.

When was the last time you went trick-or-treating?
Last year. My son was finally old enough to really go, so we hit up a few houses, took some pictures, and came home because it was freezing balls out there.

What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Not a big candy person.

Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had?
Any dream involving not being able to find my son. I had one such dream early Monday morning.

What is your supernatural fear ?
Not really sure I have one ...

What is your ‘creepy-crawly’ fear?
I am most certainly not a fan of snakes.

Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go bump in the night ?
Oh, every time the lights in the shower come on, complete with switch going up, or the bathtub jets turning on at all hours of day and night, or the time my music box kicked on after having not bee played for like, oh, years ...

Would you stay overnight in a real haunted house?
I wouldn't say THIS house is haunted, but something is going on around here. But yeah, I probably would stay in a haunted house. Why not!

Are you a traditionalist or a creative carver of your Jack-O’Lantern?
Probably a traditionlist, but only because I lack any sort of creativity in drawing. I'm big on the stick figures, you know.

How much do you decorate your house at Halloween?
I didn't decorate much before having a little one, and now we put a few pumpkins here and there, and some stickers on the windows.

What do you want on your tombstone?
I want to be a smartass here and talk about whatever might be good on a pizza ...

Labels:

Episode recounted by hotdrwife
3 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day