Sunday, March 19, 2006
Tank Scratch Fever
Oh, HDToddler.

Tonight, HDToddler climbs up the ladder by fish tank. Daddy had been using ladder to reach into fish tank and pick at coral, using some big ass tweezers.





HDToddler proceeds to use fish tank as canvas and makes his masterpiece in the left corner of the tank. Corner? Well, not really. Try "a lot more of the corner than not".



You cannot see the scratches in this photo, as they are hard to capture on camera. But TRUST ME PEOPLE: there are a lot, and they are deep. Sigh. I used some buffing cream that HDHusband bought called 210 Plus while HDH was un-steaming in the other room. He swears he can take them out using a big buffer thingie in the garage, but will do it later. (Note to self: BE GONE LATER)


HDToddler gave Daddy a kiss after it was all said done. And I had a SUPER CUTE photo to post here of HDToddler, but blogger is being a temperamental bitch tonight ... maybe later ...





Episode recounted by hotdrwife
7 of you told me what you really thought!

Name: Hot Dr's Wife!
Location: The Rockies

I am the wife of a surgeon, a mother of a three-year-old son, a sister to a redneck brother, the daughter of a dad I miss daily. Colorado native, raised on a ranch, been on a cattle drive and driven many combines. I am always barefoot, I love my friends, and I insist Happy Hour start at 5:00 pm and not a minute later.

Delve deeper...
Click here for more!


Other things you want to share?
Put them in an e-mail and send them here

Design By:








Personal Blog Top Sites
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hotdoctorwife. Make your own badge here.
Self-Portrait Day